Our Price: £10.50
Weight: 0.1 kg
Availability: Ships in 24 hours
Product Size: 3.5 Cm x 20Cm
1. Chemjet’s high quality stainless steel spring allows injection uptake up to 3-4 times faster than low air pressure injectors.
2. Chemjet has a sturdy and durable construction. Developed and improved over 25 years in the market place, means a much longer usable life from the injector.
3. Chemjet has a high quality double seal rather than an o-ring, meaning longer life with no leakage back into the barrel of the injector.
4. Chemjet’s small entry tip means smaller entry wound in the tree with less damage and faster healing.
5. Chemjet’s spring loaded system allows injection on vertical, horizontal or overhead angles which means quicker and less labour intensive.
Injects up to 20ml at a time
If you intend injecting a large number of trees then to minimise your time we recommend you purchase sufficient injectors to do a tree at a time.
Diameter of Tree
30cm 5 injectors; 60cm 10 injectors; 100cm 15 injectors; 130cm 20 injectors (at 20cm spacing)
A quick way to calculate the approximate diameter of a tree is to pass a tape measure around the tree and then divide the resulting figure by 3.